Hey ya’ll! are you guys ready for a long long post? I absolutely love oils and I cannot wait to share why and how I use oils for my face. If you use oils (or just interested), read this post till the end. I talk about the benefits of oils, how you can use every drop efficiently and what all are my favorite oils these days (well my choices keep changing because you all know it’s my job to try different oils every day).
Besides being a fancy product in your skincare cabinet, there are lots of other reasons that you should also enter the oils bandwagon. They hydrate! They give you a nourished glow! They penetrate deep into the skin! They’re all natural without any additives! They are a phenomenal skin and hair care ingredient.
But.. I have seen people running away from oils. “I already have oily skin then why do I use oils?“, “Won’t oils clog my pores?”, “Oils will make my face greasy right?”, “Doesn’t oil cause breakouts?”..these are the questions I hear as soon as I suggest someone with oily acne prone skin to start using oils.
The answer is NO! In fact, oils can help make your skin produce less oil and quell breakouts. TV commercials have made us believe that oily skin people should use skin care products that strip all the oil from our skin to make it dry and squeaky clean. But when your skin suddenly realizes all the oil it produced is gone, it then creates even more oil to try and protect itself. Squeaky clean is a wrong term used to sell face wash these days. Try Jojoba Oil, it will balance oil production.
go here I slather oils on my face every single day. But why? Here are the reasons:
- Oils deeply moisturize the skin.
- They protect skin from free radicals.
- They help prevent wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- They calm down skin irritation and rashes.
- Oils balance oil production preventing the skin from being over dry or oily.
- They heal & repair skin tissues.
- A natural source of vitamins and antioxidants for the skin.
- Oils can deeply clear pores when used as cleansers.
where to buy dapoxetine in dubai in short..they offer the healthy glow you need.
Buy a single bottle of oil and trust me you will get a multitude of benefits from it. Oils are multipurpose. You can use each and every oil in so many ways. go Let me share with you some ways to add oils to your face care routine. Try these. You’ll never look back.
- Use Oils As Cleanser: Ever tried oil cleansing? Oils work like a magnet to pull excess sebum, grime, makeup and bacteria out of your pores and onto the washcloth or cotton ball you’re using. I use a combo of one part Castor Oil along with two parts Jojoba Oil to cleanse my face whenever I apply some makeup. Just soak a washcloth in warm water and apply this mixture to your face for about 20 seconds. Gently rub the oil across your face for another 20-30 seconds, then use a washcloth to gently remove the leftover oil.
- price for albenza With Your Moisturizer: Want to get the most hydration? Mix your day cream/moisturizer with few drops of oil. This will make your skin will look all glowy— because it’s so moisturized, and because a few drops of oil make you look dewy which anyway is a good thing. Oils are rich in antioxidants which will also protect skin from UV rays.
- Add Few Drops To Your Clay Masks : Even though clay masks are important to detox & clean skin pores, they can be drying for the skin. I usually add 5-6 drops of oil (any oil will do) to clay masks for added benefits and moisturization.
- As a Leave-On-treatment: Some people will still freak out to leave oil on the skin but it’s ahh-mazing. Choose an oil suitable for your skin and leave it on your face at night. You will love staring at your glowy and soft skin the next morning. Apply it after water-based products to lock in moisture.
- Facial Massage: Have you ever done a facial massage? This practice relaxes me to the core. Whenever I am too stressed or my skin is in a bad condition. I give my face a massage with loads of oil. I followed this video when I tried face massage for the first time. Now I am planning to buy some tools to take my facial massage to next level. :p
- Use It As Makeup Primer: I have never tried this but I have seen a lot of beauty gurus use oils before applying makeup. Whether adding a pinch to your foundation or using as a simple primer instead of lotion, adding face oil and letting it absorb before applying makeup will give your face a hydrated glow. Oils like Grapeseed oil, rosehip seed oil, argan oil or pumpkin seed oil work great as a makeup primer.
You can get your hands on 100% pure, cold pressed carrier oils at Blend It Raw Apothecary.