Let’s see how long this series that I started last month will go on but I am really enjoying writing it. For all those who are new here , I started this series to write about my personal life , what I am up to these days and the things I am loving. You can read the previous post I wrote for this series here .
Currently I am having my university exams and I cannot wait for them to get over as I will be working on something new for my blog this June (super excited and nervous) . I will let you guys know everything soon.
There is a lack of blog posts on my website for a long time as my days go by working for Blend It Raw Apothecary but this month I had planned so many posts for my website. Unfortunately I lost my phone and did not have any backup for the pics that I clicked for the posts. Yes , I still click my pics with my phone’s camera. Planning to buy a DSLR after my exams . Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Let’s get to the things/links I am loving right now –
- Check out this guy on Youtube Melvin Louis. He makes the best dance videos. Ohh , you might not know that I am obsessed with dancing. His dance on cheap thrills is the best.
- So I just ordered this printed shrug from Ajio . I hope it turns out good. I have always had bad experience shopping online for clothes and tech stuff.
- Looking to follow a new blogger ? Check out Laurenconrad.com . She is a hollywood celebrity I guess who started her own blog. The blog has amazing articles that keep me hooked.
- Want to pamper your skin this Sunday? Try out this Rose Body Scrub and Pumpkin Face Mask that I made recently.
- As I shared on Instagram that I am obsessed with Vanlifers , I found an amazing video of a couple who converted a school bus into their home. cool.. isn’t it? Check it out here.
- Feeling stressed for any reason? I do! I found an article on Vogue which mentioned easy ways to overcome stress , ohh they work too. 2, 4 , 5 being my favorite ways. Read it here.
Enjoy these links!
PS – Have you guys watched Bahubali 2 yet or am I the only one who has not yet seen Part 1?