A lot of you come on my blog to look for skincare and haircare tips and products . But some of you (who actually stick around and support me , I love you all a lot!) have a genuine interest in me as a person. To talk and share more about me / my life with you guys , I am starting a new series on my blog ‘Life Update’ , a post I will be doing frequently to share the things I am loving lately and what I am upto. I also started another series few days back called “Ingredient Spotlight” & in the first post I talked about Kaolin Clay . (Stay Tuned – some more series are coming your way)
Just finished ordering the supplies for my March Blend It Raw DIY Beauty Box which is a hugeee and tiring task. Some suppliers can be really frustrating and try to fool you by providing shitty quality products at a really high price.
These days I am just busy with the March Blend It Raw DIY Box , the theme of which is Floral (read herbs) as spring is my most favorite season of the year. However , it does not feel like spring here in Delhi , even when March has begun. Delhi weather is confusing these days .
I feel like I’ve been so busy for the past few weeks that I haven’t been as active on social media. I thought I’d give you a little update on what I’m loving right now .
- I am obsessed with this DIY Spa Day Video by Rachel Talbott. Her channel is love.
- If you are looking for a new blogger to follow , checkout becauseimaddicted.net and follow Geri on Instagram . Her minimalist style and wellness tips always help me.
- Did you checkout my new haircut ? Unlike every other time when I get a hair cut , this time I actually loved the way my hair looked afterwards.
- Lying in severe periods pain right now , I was scrolling the internet about the ways to naturally reduce it. I found this and this article really helpful. I did not know , we should avoid coffee during periods before reading these articles. Ohh, just rubbed some lavender essential oil on my abdomen to help relieve the pain.
- I was planning to go on this trek with my friends and the day I was about to book it , the plan cancelled. I am still trying to convince my friends to come with me. If you are looking for an adventurous trip , you can check this place out , it is I guess the highest paragliding point.
- I was happy to discover Shea Moisture , an all natural brand from New York on Amazon India while looking for a product. This Shampoo will be in my cart soon. Its been on my wishlist since forever.
- Looking to shop some skincare stuff? I did a small haul of skincare products from organic brands last week here .
I hope you guys enjoy these links!
Leave links to your favorite things/articles below for me to have a look.