order provigil australia Hey guys! I am in full writing mode these days. I hope you liked the post on holistic oral care which I wrote this week. Today, I am going to talk about herbal facial steam using herbs and essential oils since I love doing these once or twice a week in cold weather. Since winters are here, our skin tends to become dry, require more moisture & more care and we catch cold. Facial steam can help with all these issues. They are not only beneficial for your skin but also help with cold & cough.
Benefits Of Facial Steam
- works as gentle skin exfoliator as the vapour softens the pores allowing dirt and sebum to come to the surface
- calms down skin irritations
- relives extreme dryness (if done regularly)
- nourishes the skin with the herbs/essential oils added
- boosts blood circulation on the face
- makes face masks/serums work better
- heals acne
- unblocks stuffy nose
How To Do Facial Steam At Home
- Choose the herbs and essential oils you want to add in your steam.
- Place a large bowl full of hot water and the herbs on a table and cover the bowl for 2-3 minutes.
- Cleanse your face with an exfoliating cleanser.
- Seat yourself on a chair. Add 2-3 drops of essential oil of your choice and cover your head with a towel over the bowl (7-8 inches above the bowl)
- Steam for at least 5 minutes. If you want, you can also do it for 10 minutes.
- Once done, wash your face with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizing face mask (or just honey as a mask). Wash it off, tone and moisturize.
Be really careful while following this procedure. Essential oils are optional. You can also use a facial steamer if you want.
http://losrodas.com/tag/bike/ Facial Steam Recipes
- Warming Winter Blend:- 10-12 tulsi leaves, 3-4 cloves and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Floral Blend:- 1 tablespoon Rose Petals and 1 tablespoon Lavender Buds.
- Anti-Acne Blend:- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric and 1 tablespoon Chamomile Buds.
- Stuffy Nose Blend:- 10-12 fresh mint leaves, 1 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt and a tablespoon of grated ginger.
There is no rule to follow a fixed blend. Mix a new blend of your choice every time. You can use fresh/dried herbs, spices, essential oils.
Include this in your ritual to pamper your skin and have some relaxing time. I would highly recommend facial steaming for people who have acne or itchy/dry skin or you use makeup daily.
Lots of love,