follow url Careers are one of those things we spend years of our life planning and stressing about. “What do you want to be when you grow up?” is a common question when we’re young, then we go to school to “figure it out.” But for a lot of us, we end up falling into a career that we often didn’t see coming, or even necessarily want.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 discount With time we slowly forget about “doing what we love”. But to be happy and content, that’s so important.
http://www.azurbeach.fr/fr/sufykylel.php If you’re stuck in a career that you don’t absolutely love—or aren’t sure what you want to be, I think you should do something about it. No, I am not trying to make you feel bad about your job or asking you to quit it. Why not take some small steps to convert your hobby into a career with time?
– Identify your interests. It could be baking, cooking, dancing, doodling, painting, reading about herbs or doing yoga. They are endless!
– Follow people with similar interests on Instagram/Pinterest/Youtube.
– Observe how they are making a use of their hobby to make a living.
– Start your own page. (this part is scary but trust me you gain confidence with time)
– Put your work forward.
– Interact with people you followed on their posts, get inspired and work more on your skills.
Don’t worry if you are struggling to find where to head your page or how you can make money. Give some time, keep learning and sharing and you will surely reach a point where you will be able to convert your interest/hobby into your work. All you need is “creativity” and “zeal”.
Some of the accounts that might inspire you:-
These are Instagram handles.
– Baking: @whiskawish (PS: their brownies are delicious)
– Jewellery: @alankaaraindia
– Yoga: @yogacaro
– Doodles: @neha.doodles (we all know her), @delhidoodler08
– Resin art: @aarthigoyal
– Plants: @gardenup.in
– Ceramics: @wareinnovations
If you’ve turned hobbies into a career you love, I’d love to hear about it! If not, what are your hobbies? Also, would love if you could tag creative entrepreneurs below.