Being a crazy lover of making my own skincare products especially facial masks and oils, I found it difficult to get organic oils/ butters and powders online, hence I spent one year brainstorming this idea and finding pure unrefined raw material to indulge you all in the practice of self-care while mixing (basically DIYing) your own beauty routine using pure ingredients which are sourced from their origin. My basic motive behind Blend It Raw Apothecary has been to make you all believe in the benefits of nature offered ingredients in its pure and raw form instead of slathering your skin and hair with chemicals.
I have always believed that beauty treatments should stem from the purest form of nature. We procured our ingredients from across places exclusively for you so that you can blend them as per your wish while knowing all the contents of what you are applying because there is something special and rewarding about knowing how your beauty product is made.
We began our journey with organic essential oils and cold-pressed unrefined carrier oils… but with due course of time and all of your unparalleled love, have diversified and included unrefined clays & fruit, and plant butters in our range which are all free of preservatives. Each of our products is procured after proper analysis of quality, is tested multiple times on friends and family, before getting packed with utmost care.I personally take care that all our products can be used for hair, skin, body of all age groups, including the little ones as well. You can either use my products directly or whip them up with a product of your choice. All you need is to have fun while taking care of your body and just DO-IT-YOURSELF!
As we turn 1 today, I want to personally thank you all for your unconditional love and support, making us a one-stop shop for organic, effective and pure ingredients for your skin and hair. In this one year, we have catered to almost 2500 customers all over India without any single negative review about our quality. Thank you all from bottom of my heart. I really enjoy packing each and every order you place. I literally jump with joy whenever I receive any order. You guys have helped me make my dreams come true. I will forever be grateful to you all and I promise that Blend It Raw Apothecary will never compromise on the quality of products you receive.
Even though I love each and every product (Of course, I would love them. I have put all my efforts and time to find the best ingredients possible) from Blend It Raw Apothecary, some of you ask about my absolute favorites from the entire product range, hence I planned to list down my favorites from Blend It Raw Apothecary in this article.
- Hibiscus Flower Powder : I absolutely loveee using it as a face mask. Called the “natural botox plant” because of its firming and lifting properties, hibiscus is also high in natural alpha-hydroxy acids. AHAs exfoliate skin, promote cell renewal, help prevent acne breakouts, increase moisture content, and improve the elasticity of the skin naturally. It evens out skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation or age spots. Due to the slightly exfoliating effect of the organic acids found in the plant, hibiscus helps to speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even looking skin tone. Hibiscus powder from Blend It Raw Apothecary is made in our warehouse from organic hibiscus petals without the addition of any colors/fragrance/fillers. Buy it here.
- Kaolin Clay : I use this clay all over me..literally. I use it as a hair mask, face mask and even body mask. This gentle clay helps detox skin without making it lose its moisture. Kaolin clay’s gentle absorptive properties do not over-dry the skin during use yet it’s still effective for pulling impurities to the surface and gently stimulating circulation to the area of application. Blend It Raw Apothecary’s Kaolin clay is sourced from Gujarat and is creamish in shade due to its pure and unbleached nature. Buy it here.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil : Well..this was the most difficult choice as I am literally obsessed with each and every oil. But these days I am more inclined towards pumpkin seed oil. I use it every single day as a facial oil below my sunscreen and to my hair ends. Abundant in Vitamin C, it enhances skin tone and heals problematic skin. The Vitamin E in pumpkin seed oil nourishes the skin cells and promotes their proper functioning. When applied to hair, it boosts hair shine and even nourishes dry strands. Blend It Raw Apothecary’s Pumpkin Seed Oil is unrefined and cold pressed from pumpkin seeds imported from China. Buy it here.
- Mango Butter: I am sure, this one is not only my favorite but your favorite too. This one has been our best seller for past 3 months and I couldn’t be happier. Well, our choices match. haha. My family thinks that I have been eating up jars and jars of Mango butter. :p The luscious and sweet Mango butter deeply moisturizes face and body. Softer and less oily than Shea and Cocoa butter, it is abundant in fatty acids, making it ideal for slowing down and reversing aging signs. Rich in Vitamin C, Mango Butter boosts collagen production in the skin. Buy it here.
- Moroccan Beldi Soap Paste : Self-care is my top priority. This one product tops my list when I think of self-care. I use this once a week all over my body to remove dead skin cells and promote blood flow. I follow the traditional way of using beldi soap paste inspired from the famed hammams. First I allow the pores to open with hot water. Then I apply Beldi Soap liberally to cover my entire body, working into a slight lather, and then I let it penetrate into the skin for 3 – 10 minutes. After rinsing, I scrub my skin heavily with a dry brush. Trust me, you will come out of the bathroom relaxed and rejuvenated with the softest skin ever. Buy it here.
Website : www.blenditrawapothecary.in
Have you tried any of the products from my range? Do let me know your favorites below!